Followers

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Amulet and Brigitte


I've got 2 things to show you, an Art Journal page and a card.

The devil image is a Rick St.dennis digi called Amulet and he can be found here, the background is a Gelli plate using Americana Acrylic paints by DecoArt ( colours used: Tomato red, Ocean Blue and Snow white)



The quote is from a song called "thanks for the memories"by the Fall Out Boys (I changed it a little bit to fit the page), I got the idea while I did my run, this was one of the sons on my running app. When I heard that part of the lyrics it made me think of Amulet LOL
Amulet was coloured using pencils

I will enter this in the following challenges:
http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.nl/p/loc-1st-anniversary-challenge-starting.html

http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/challenge-28-ribbon-andor-flowers-with.html

http://sugarcreekhollow.blogspot.nl/2014/03/83-make-your-own-background.html



next is the card

I used a rubber stamp called Brigitte from I Brake for Stamps, it's one of the Randi Dandi images by Rick St.dennis.  It's just a simple card, hope you like it anyway

The image was stamped using Archival Jet Black ink and coloured using pencils.

I will enter this card in the following challenges
http://www.dreamweaverstencils.blogspot.nl/2014/03/march-madness-week-4thinking-outside-box.html

4 comments:

  1. What a gret card. Thanks for joining us at LOC. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Gelli Plate background is terrific. I must admit that I am not a fan of really dark art but you have done a good job of laying out your project and using an appropriate colour palette. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gelli background on this! Fabulous AJ page, love the image and fabulous lyrics! Thanks for sharing at Left of Center this fortnight! Mo DT Coordinator xxx

    And make sure you check out the AG Winners post! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderfully different use of a Gelli plate Monique!! So glad you could join us for the Sugar Creek Hollow, make your own background challenge!! ((hugs)) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete