Followers

Monday, February 5, 2018

another Girl Face

I have been trying to learn how to paint for a while now, I usually paint animals, for some reason I find them easier than people, but now I am trying to paint girl faces.


They are getting better, practise does work, but they still don;t come out as good as I want them to be.

This is the latest go I made at the lessons by #StegersandStein.

 Deco Art Products used:
Americana Acrylics in: True Ochre, Coral Shell, Whispering Turquoise, Antique Mauve, Mocha, Sand, Bright Blue, Cherry Red, Bright red, Warm White, Lamp Black, Hauser Medium Green, Dark Green.Colonial green, Traditional burnt Sienna.
Deco Art Media Misters in: Orange, Yellow, Green Yellow, Red and Turquoise.
Deco Art Media Gesso, Deco Art Media Matte Medium.


 It took quite long for me to get the face sorta right, she has had many looks before I was ok with the result, see the pic above and below.

I really did not like the shoulders and I didn't know how to fix them so painted them over with gesso and used a stencil to cover them.


I was fun to do and I will keep practising.


No comments:

Post a Comment