Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Mixed up media magazine review

I have some issues of Mixed Up Media Magazine and at first I thought a digital magazine would not be easy to read, but that is not the case at all. It is on my smart phone so I have the magzines with me everywhere I go. Great to have your own magazines to read in the dentist waiting room :-)
I love all the art work shown in the Magazine,

The cool thing is in each article you can click on a video or a slide show to have a closer look at the project. All info of the artist can be found by clicking the buttons for their Facebool, blog etc.

So the magazine only being available as ezine is actually really handy :-)
Lots of inspiration inside so a real must have

http://www.mixedupmag.com/

Mixed Up magazine #mixedupmag

No comments:

Post a Comment