Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Dear Alice




Hi everyone, a very happy healthy New Year to you all!

My first blog  post for 2017, I am planning to do more blogposts and videos in 2017. So thought to start immediately :-)

I am a huge fan of Gojuss stamps and have a bit of a collection so it was about time I start to use them.

My original idea was to make a junk journal  that will have all Gorjuss stamps from my collection in it, but because of the busy Holidays time I just did a journal page.

I will not describe here what I did, because you can see that in a start to finish video below, but for your convenience I have a list of the product used here:

Deco Art Products used: Americana acrylics in: Purple wave, Snow white, Lamp Black.
Deco Art Media Black Gesso and Deco Art Media Matte Medium
Gorjuss stamps: Dear Alice and I found my family in a book
Noor design clearstamp"wallpaper", alphabet stamps and a rubber stamp from Ready2stamp.
Derwent Inktense pencils (I also have the 72 set and some of the pencils I used for skincolor are not in the 24 set, I used : Willow, Saddle Brown and Baked Earth)


 Hope you enjoyed the video and have subscribes to my channel :-)




see you all soon on blogger again

No comments:

Post a Comment