Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Valentines

Over at Airless Chambers and at Sparkle and Glitter, my teamies and me are showing Valentine images in non traditional colours, so we were not allowed to use Red, Pink and Yellow,


no problem at all enough colours left :-)


 The background is Deco Art Americana acrylics in : Spiced Pumpkin, Lamp Black, Titatnium White and Neutral Grey, the quote is handwritten using a Deco Art Glass paint marker


 The image is a Rick St.dennis digi called Macabre Valentine and can be foun here in Zibbet and Etsy


2 comments:

  1. Love this page - the background is fabulous and I adore the image, which, as always, is beautifully coloured. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect journal page. Very creative Mo. Thanks so much for being a part of Rick's Showcase. I hope you join in the future ones. This really means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete