Followers

Friday, January 9, 2015

mini me

Here another art journal page using the digi version of me drawn by Rick St.dennis. This digi is Euro girl Monique you can find her here.

for the back ground I udes Deco Art Americana acrylics in the colours : Red Alert, Titatnium white, Ocean Blue , Tangerine and Staffron Yellow. The stencil as A Deco Art Mixed Media stencil called Angular Motion



The senti says I'm Dutch what's you siper power (saw that on a t shirt , thought it was funny)

i will enter the following challenge
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.nl/2015/01/71-girly-girl-lemon-shortbread.html

1 comment:

  1. GREAT colors! I love the background that you have created, super job! Cute image too! So happy to have you join us at Creative Knockouts for our Girly challenge.

    ReplyDelete