Followers

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

steampunk canvas galaxy style

another canvas, this time I use an image that is meant to be a Creepmas digi, I don't care, I liked it :-P

The Evil Snowman is called Iceplug Pottersnatch and he can be found on Etsy here, I couldn;t find him in zibbet ,maybe he melted there.


Dragon Fruit, Purple Pizzaz, Ocean Blue, Lamp Black, Snow White.
And Glamour dust glitter paint in Silver Bling


I coloured the dig using prismacolor pencils, and cut it out


Gesso the canvas and paint it black, next take a sponge and go dabb the other paints to create a galaxy look, end the painting part with splattering white paint using an old tooth brush.
When dry add a little bit of glitter paint, just to get a little sparkle here and there.

Stamp the gears using white Stazon, I think it looks a bit like snowflakes :-)

glue the digi on the canas.

No comments:

Post a Comment