Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

a halloween canvas steampunk style

I made a  canvas using Eeny Meeny a Rick St. Dennis digital stamp, you can find him here



To make the canvas I used Deco Art products
Americana Multi Surface Neon acrylic paint in the colours orange and green
Americana Acrylic lamp black
Metallic Lustre in colour fab fuchsia
Americana decor stencil distressed Harlequin
the gears a a Joy Craft die also use rubber gear stamps and black Archival ink





 I coloured the image using prismacolor pencils, I only coloured the pierrot and left the stars and circle uncoloured because I was gonna cut it out and did not need the stars and circle.

Next Gesso the canvas, when dry add the neon orange. Next use the stencil and the green to greate the harlequin pattern (thought it fit a pierrot lol). Stamp the gears to create a frame and use black paint for the edges. Die cut the gears using black cardstock and add metallic lusttre for some shine.

Cut out the image and glue to the canvas,  easy peasy
Maybe not very scary Halloween to some of you, but clowns/pierrots freak me out so I think it will do :-)


I have some more coloured images to show you, maybe a bit more Halloween

meet Plague (on Etsy here and on Zibbet here ), yah I know....scary name, but hey....doesn't mean he can wear fancy clothes :-)


Next guy is Famine, I guess he could use some food he has been to serious with his diet ,,,
he can be found on Etsy here


3 comments:

  1. Waar kan ik deze mooie stempels kopen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in Rick's zibbet en Etsy shop, zie de linkjes in de tekst
      of hier

      https://www.zibbet.com/Rick1949

      https://www.etsy.com/nl/shop/RickStdennis

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, Monique! Love your bright style. Yes, it is Halloweenish. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete