Followers

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hat Shoppe

Hi all.

I've got a birthday card to show you, I used a part of the Hat Shoppe, these images are the Mad Hatter and the March Hare as hats. I just had to use them because I love everything Alice and I love the hat images (there are a lot "hats" in the shops here in Zibbet and in Etsy are some too here)   so this is a perfect combination, to use on a birthday card, or should it be an Un-birthday card??,.......well it's gonna be late anyway :-)


Also thought that this image would be perfect to use for a steampunk card, the gears are made using a die, and I added some Deco Art Metallic Lustre (Iced Espresso) for a bit of a gold shine, it's also on the edges of the pink paper.





Gefeliciteerd is "congratulations "in Dutch, I stamped the senti using Archival Jet Black ink,  the paper used is K&C Company

This image is also available as a rubber stamp at IBFS, check out our challenge in Steampunk style here (you can Steampunkify almost all images by adding some gears, wire, lightbulbs, metal), hope to see your entries soon.  There is a challenge on the facebook page too

I will enter the following challenges

http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.nl/2014/05/challenge-56.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/may-all-your-crafting-be-merry.html

http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-may.html

1 comment:

  1. this is great beautifully coloured and co-ordinated. EE

    ReplyDelete