Followers

Saturday, June 22, 2013

awwww sooooo cute........

Today i made a card using the cutest image ever..........


It does remind me of my son when he was a baby, he used to sleep the same way, knees tucked up under his belly, and his little but in the air, no cats allowed in his bedroom though. So leave the cats out and it is Dylan sleeping when he was a baby (I am so lucky he doesn't read  my blog, he would hate it when he knew I wrote this LOL)

The image is a Rick St. Dennis digi and it's called Cat nap, here is my little card

 
Now there is a little catch though..........................................
 
This is sooo sweet it will crack the enamel on your teeth,  and I am not the only one that had that problem.  Maybe some of you saw the discussion on face book when Rick introduced thie image.   If you didn't , there was some talk about creepyfying this and it ended by Glo challenging Alison and me to creep the kid up.
 
Results will be shown Friday june 28th on Airless Chambers, so if you are curious, just check Friday's blogpost on AC
 
I will enter the following challenges
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Ouch! I think my tooth just cracked with all the sweetness! You dd a great job with this...cutie...but I am certainly looking forward to our zombified post with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for joining us for our very first challenge at the Hobby House
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image! Nicely done and I'm glad to see you join our challenge at Sweet Stampin'! Hope to see you again next week! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, and adorable image too. Thank you for joining the LMM challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Thanks for joining with us at Fab n Funky this week

    Alli D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorabale card and such a sweet image! Thanks for joining in the fun at LMM this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, sweet image - reminds me of my two kittens!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet, love your coloring. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Sharon
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x

    ReplyDelete