Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Can you stand on your head part 3

I had coloured the cool stand on his head Ches (a Rick St. Dennis digi)  and then had a little experiment with him. Because my "online art teacher" had shown me a very cool idea.

It didn't work out the way it should have.....The idea was very awesome but I just couldn't make it work the right way. .....well at least I tried .....just need al LOT more practice.......LOL.

anyway I now had a failed experimental coloured image that I didn't want to throw away, so made a tag with it and hope you will still like it a little bit......




 
B.t.w., the senti didn't turn out so well either, didn't have a white pen that was able to write on the tag so I used a glaze pen, which will dry white but has clear ink when you write, so you can't see what you are writing......
 

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous,love the bright colours and his glowing eyes, and the writing looks perfect to me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Another big smile - a great tag, love this cat.

    ReplyDelete