Followers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

tims tag september

Finally got time to do Tims september tag, I have done the metal tape thing before so nothing new there.  Since most of my Tim tags have a bit of a Halloween feel I thought to make another Halloween one afterall it's almost October. Used the metal tape and TH embossing folder, added some rose ribbon and the letters BOO. The hardest part was to make the barbed wire, but I think it turned out great. Because of the  metal tape it was real hard to take a good pic, so a took a few.





If you want to see more Halloween projects , check out the  31 Days of Halloween 4 the  4th annual Halloween/Day of The Dead celebration on Smeared and Smudged. I will be participating as a Wicked Blogger. The blog hop list with all my fellow wicked bloggers will be on my blog soon.
See you for the 31 days on October first.

10 comments:

  1. Wow Monique, this is fabulous, I love your barbed wire and the embossing. You are the Queen of Spooky!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, cool! Love that wire, wicked! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous take on Tim's tag. Reminds me, that it's still on my to-do-list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Tag Monique! Congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cool!!!! Love the Halloween metal madness here! Congrats on your win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning piece, really blows me away ...
    Congrats on your win! So well deserved.
    Have a great day
    Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation! All the details are amazing. Love the barbed wire!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool, love the barbed wire :o

    ReplyDelete