Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Smudgy Antics Colour challenge

This week it's a colour challenge again at Smudgy Antics, use at least three of the colours:
 
 
 
I had a hard time tinking of what to make using these colours, because they are yellow , black and different shades of grey..........and then I thought  50 shades of grey..........but  I didn't have the right images for that. Then Ike came to the rescue and she gave me an awesome digi of hers (Ike is so talented and she also designs for Smeared Ink so you can find her digi's in the SI shop also)  and this is the result.
 
 
O but first I have to warn you, this is not for the faint hearted and if you are not above age 18 you shouldn't look either...........
 
 
 
don't say I didn't warn you.......
 
 
this is inspired by the book ofcourse and I used these Smeared Ink digi's : Vivandondra,
and Gross Anantomy heads will roll and the waternymph. I changed the digi's a bit (removed some wings and a shirt and added some nipples at Vivadondra and removed the water from the waternymph which makes her jus a nymph lol). The lady in latex is a digi from Ikes art she is called 'Long Tall Latex Sally' and she is just perfect for what I had in mind.
 
Hope you will come and play with us at Smuggy Antics, you can read all about the rules and the prize here, can't wait to see what you make.


2 comments:

  1. MO,
    I just love everything about your color combo Inspirational piece! I love all the women you used, and the be-headed heads are awesome! And I extremely LOVE your Sentiment!!!!! (Love your take on the 50 shades of gray theme, even tho I personally haven't read that book.) Truly awesome art work Monique!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monique this is FABULOUS!!! I love everything about it..... the images, the sentiment and the great background....FAB!

    ReplyDelete