Followers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

BOO and a matchbook

More Halloween decorations....

I made these BOO canvases to put them on my mantel, I think it looks great.
 
I used the back of the canvas and painted it orange, the letters are Cricut Plantin Schoolbook and the cool halloween digi' are Rick St. Dennis' . I used pencils to colour them in my fav. halloween colours , orange, purple and green,and cut them out. The letters where matted on black cardstock and the digi's where put inside the letters.
The roses are Marianne Design and the flowers and flourishes are Tim Holtz Alterations.
Here come some close up pikkies
This nice little bat is called Batcula the funny snail is also from Rick St. Dennis.
This pretty lady is called Wacky Witch.
And this cutie is Evil Jack

.

I will enter  this in the Hanted Design House challenge Macabre Monday HDH150 "Oh My Gourd!!!"
(see the little pumpkins in the corners).

A few weeks ago  I participated in a matchbook swap and I received a steampunk matchbook (and some awesome flowers, a piece of lace and a domino keychain) from Helen  (she makes beautiful art, go check her blog), I  haven't shown it to you yet because I was on holiday, but here are the pics finally:






 Thanks Helen I love it all!!!!!


 
 

12 comments:

  1. I am lovin' your "boo"! How clever to turn the canvass around and use as a shadow box!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Boo art for your mantel is wonderful! Such great colors and details (love spiders).

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS 'Boo' project Monique - such gorgeous colours. Thank you for playing along with us at Haunted Design House. :-)

    Gorgeous Matchbook too - such a lovely gift to receive xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you boo make! Simply fab, I LOVE the little pumpkins they are gorgeous!! areally wonderful piece x trace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the BOO trio in orange :) Great swap... Helen did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore your little canvases Monique. I hope they don't get packed away after the season. Too good to sit in a box! the colouring of the images is, of course, superb. Thank you for sharing these with us at MM @ HDH
    Glad you liked the matchbook :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing, absolutely amazing. Your stuff you received is brilliant too. Thanks again for sharing another creation with us at Haunted Design House always a pleasure to view your work . xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. FANTASTIC! love your Boo Canvas! thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous BOO display!! LOVE it!! And Rick's images are a favorite of mine as well. Congrats on the well deserved EDT spot.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Haunted Design House!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Je canvasjes staan geweldig mooi te pronken op je schouw! Prachtige kleuren. Super.
    En het matchbook dat je ontvangen hebt is ook gaaf.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, I love the bright orange and the colouring on the digi's is great, brilliant piece for over the fire.
    thanks for joining us at haunted design house

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I adore your fab project! Couldn't be cuter. Thanks for sharing with HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete