Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Altered Alice CHAPTER 19: Lovely Garden and Bright Flowers

This is a card I made fot the Altered Alice challenge  CHAPTER 19: Lovely Garden and Bright Flowers.
 I used a Rick St. Dennis Digi that is called "Lucy wants Dolly" and changed her into Alice wants White Rabbit LOL. Now Rick does have some real Alice digi's you can find them here, those are really cute but Lucy was perfect for what I wanted. Anyway here it is, hope you like.

 
 
I will enter this card in the following challenge: http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.nl/2012/09/childrens-stories.html


9 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant, Love her, Shes so spooky, Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is sooo cool!! I LOVE that 'frankenstein' Alice! Great background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, thanks for the smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, Alice is certainly having a bad day, there are days I can relate to her!

    Thanks for joining in with the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, Monique! Can't stop giggling. Thanks for joining us at The Altered Alice. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well mafe and very funny.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for typo above! Well made, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! Macabre and too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Made me laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete